Zákon č. 138/2019 Z. z.
zákon o pedagogických zamestnancoch a odborných zamestnancoch a o zmene a doplnení niektorých zákonov.
Primary Slovak Teacher, Bratislava, Slovakia
Primary Teacher of Slovak Language and Slovak for Foreigners at Kings Schools International, Bratislava.
Start Date: 01 September 2021
Salary: €1700 per month brutto
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: 1 Year, possibility of permanent contract
Kings Schools International Bratislava (KSIB) is a recently established international school based in Slovakia. Our school is authorised and partnered with Pearson and Edexcel to deliver an internationally adapted British curriculum, to students of all nationalities aged 6 to 19.
To begin in September 2021, our growing school is looking to hire an effective, dedicated and flexible teacher to join the teaching staff in creating outstanding learning experiences for our children, as well as promote the inclusion of all students. The main job responsibilities will be delivering Slovak lessons, Slovak for Foreigners lessons.
Suitable applicants will be native Slovak speakers with a knowledge in English:
● A university-level degree.
● A recognised Slovak teaching qualification.
● At least one year of education experience.
● A passion for working with and supporting children.
● A commitment to establishing positive relationships with all school stakeholders.
● The ability to work positively and successfully as part of a small team in a growing school.
● A willingness to demonstrate versatility and positivity in all aspects of the role.
● A willingness to undertake other duties and tasks as reasonably requested by the headteacher.
To apply, interested candidates should forward their CV, including the contact details of two referees, to [email protected] by the closing date of 28h May 2021.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview remotely and may be contacted at any stage after submitting their application