Vzdelanie podľa zákona č. 138/2019 Z. z. o pedagogických zamestnancoch a odborných zamestnancoch v znení neskorších predpisov a vyhlášky č. 437/2009 Z. z.
Family School Banská Bystrica is opening an English bilingual class in September 2021 for the upcoming school year 2021/22. This type of class will be a pioneer one in this town, as all subjects (except for the Slovak language) are to be taught in English.
We are looking for a teacher with the approbation to teach Grade 1 students with following criteria:
- native speaker (if not, English language certification is required)
- EU citizen preferred (athough, overseas and non-EU citizens can apply too)
- Montessori background advantage (not a condition)
- Loving & understanding approach to children is a must, as well as the enthusiasm to build something new from scratch
What is in it for you:
- full time long-term contract with 3 months probation period (no need for renewals each year)
- Health and Social insurance cover as per the current Slovak/EU legislation
- paid annual leave as per the current Slovak legislation, incl. paid public holidays
- work in a very friendly, almost-family like environment in a school with alternative and modern approach to education (Montessori, respectful and highly-effective education, interdisciplinary teaching, etc.)
- an opportunity to build something new, to use own creativity and field of expertise, to help to create the first fully English class of its type in Banská Bystrica and put your own ideas into practice
If you want to work in an environment that generates new opportunities for learning for kids (and yourself) and good relationships with highly motivated professionals-colleagues, we might be the right match for each other.