900 - 1100 EUR/month depending on qualifications and experience
300 EUR/month housing bonus
4,5 eur/ day meal vouchers
- One year contract with the possibility of extension long-term.
- Accommodation provided by employer or housing bonus 300 €.
- Meal vouchers provided by employer.
- Assistance with and financing the complete visa process.
- 20 to 25 days of payed leave per year.
- 7 days per year of fully payed sick days with a doctors note.
Príležitosť pre ľudí z Ukrajiny
Požiadavky na uchádzača
Znalosť práce s PC
A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Canva is a plus.
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
• English - Native or Proficiency (C1)
Personality requirements and skills:
• Pedagogical education for kindergarten or elementary school is required
• Teaching/ childcare experience preferred, but fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
• University graduate or TEFL or TESOL preferred
• Native or Fluent English speaker (C1, C2 level)
• Friendly, patient, creative and passionate about teaching
• Communication skills, autonomy, responsibility, patience
• Professional mindset, self motivated and pro active, teamwork
• Energetic, calm, respectful, discreet, honest, professional and responsible character
• English teacher
• Primary school teacher
• Early years teacher
• Kindergarten/ Nursery/ Preschool teacher
Would you like to work in an international team with young, energetic, inspiring people from all around the world?
If you like being around children, you are talkative and active, maybe you like sports and have interesting hobbies, think about joining us in pushing kindergarten education to a completely new level.
If you like to learn about new cultures and you are native or fluent English speaker (C1,C2), then this can be the right place for you.
If you are not settled in Bratislava we will provide comfortable, private accommodation, in apartments shared only by our team! We guarantee complete training, provide working visas, accommodation and assistance with any aspectr of your life in Slovakia. We have native teachers from all around the world: Spain, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, United Kingdom, Greece, Colombia, Hungary, Turkey and Slovakia.
Working time is 8 hour per day from Monday to Friday and the teacher will take care of small group of 7 children per classroom.
Please send your updated CV and motivational letter to [email protected]
Contact person is kindergarten director Stojanka Stefkova Dolezhajova.
Feel free to include any recommendation letters you might have from families you worked for, previous employees or professors.