Vzdelanie podľa Zákona č. 138/2019 Z. z. o pedagogických zamestnancoch a odborných zamestnancoch v znení neskorších predpisov a Vyhlášky MŠVVsŠ SR 1/2020 Z. z.
Na pohovor budú pozvaní, len vybraní uchádzači.
Only successful candidates will be invited to an interview.
Secondary German Teacher, Bratislava, Slovakia
Secondary Teacher of German at Kings Schools International, Bratislava.
Start Date: September 2022
Salary: Up to 1,800 euros per month (gross); dependent on experience and qualifications.
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: 1 Year, possibility of permanent contract after one year
Kings Schools International Bratislava (KSIB) is a recently established international school based in Slovakia. Our school is authorised and partnered with Pearson and Edexcel to deliver an internationally adapted British curriculum, to students of all nationalities aged 6 to 19.
To begin in September 2022, our growing school is looking to hire a highly competent, committed, and enthusiastic teacher to join our teaching staff in creating outstanding learning experiences for our children, as well as promote the inclusion of all students. The main job responsibilities will be delivering German lessons at KS3 level, IGCSE level and International A-level. Experience and knowledge in the delivery of the Edexcel IGCSE is desirable. Applications from EU passport holders or having a valid work permit to work in Slovakia are highly preferred.
The key duties of this role will include:
● Teaching secondary Pearson and Edexcel International German curricula (KS3 and IGCSE German Language)
● Ensuring that teaching and learning in the classroom is of a consistently high quality
● Actively contributing to a cohesive, hardworking and happy team, with a strong collegiate culture
● Promoting and developing to students’ academic, personal, and social development beyond the classroom
The Desired Candidate
We are seeking a UK or similarly qualified candidate with a master degree in German language or a closely related discipline with a recognised teaching qualification and an experience in the teaching of IGCSE German or an equivalent program. Experience in extracurricular activities such as Drama, debating/ public speaking, university counselling and DofE is also desirable.
The successful candidate must above all be dedicated to educational excellence and international best practice. They should be creative, energetic, flexible and genuinely interested in students and consistently respectful of children, staff, parents and the wider community.
Remuneration and Benefits
• Motivated, and well-behaved children
• An excellent international teaching team
• An average class size of 8 students
• Well-resourced and equipped classrooms
• Facilitated CPD and INSET opportunities
Employment package which includes:
• HR support for onboarding and future personal support
• Assistance in finding high-quality accommodation
• Medical Insurance
• 5 fully paid sick days per year (Doctor note won’t be required)
• 40 days holiday per year + 20 extra days
• Free access to the school’s fitness centre
• 90% discount on the tuition for your dependants
• Bonus opportunities; dependant on a bi-yearly performance management system
• Future career development opportunities
To apply, interested candidates should forward their CV, including the contact details of two referees, to [email protected] by the closing date of 15th julyl 2022, but we urge interested applicants to apply immediately as we may arrange interviews before the closing date.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview remotely via Google Meet. If you do not get a response after 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.