Job description, responsibilities and duties
Secondary school in Slovakia is looking for a Native English teacher to work with students from 15 to 19 years old.
We guarantee complete training, provide working visas, help with accommodation and assistance with your life in Slovakia.
Part-time cooperation is also possible.
Working time is 8 hour from Monday to Friday and the teacher will take care of a group of 15-16 children per classroom.
Employee perks, benefits
- One year contract, extension optional
- Meal vouchers provided by employer
- Assistance with the complete visa process and accommodation
Information about the selection process
English teacher, TEFL
Expected date of completion of the selection process
30 June 2021
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Proficiency (C2)
Microsoft Word - advanced
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
- Pedagogical education for secondary school is an advantage
- Experience with teaching is welcome
- University graduate or TEFL or TESOL preferred
- Must be a Native English speaker
- Friendly, patient, creative and passionate about teaching
- communication skills, autonomy, responsibility, patience
- Teaching experience preferred, fresh graduates are also welcome
- Professional mindset, self motivated and proactive, teamwork
- Energetic, calm, respectful, discreet, honest, professional and responsible character
- Be well groomed, physically able to perform the duties of the position
Brief description of the company: secondary school situated in a mountain town Poprad in Slovakia.
Opening hours 7:00 am to 15:00 pm, Monday to Friday. For more information please visit www.stary-gympel.sk
Number of employees
Kukučínova 4239/1, 058 39 Poprad, Slovakia
Contact person: Beáta Taylorová
E-mail: [email protected]